Welcome To aBlackWeb

How come yall never give anything I post chance?

I check maybe 90% of your posts. I fux w your happy bday so and so albums, but the horrorcore stuff just doesn't resonate w me... and any fan of fire pro is cool with me

Short answer is your musical taste suck ass, pause

All opinions of course but I can tell by your music you've got a punchable face

Your songs of the day when it's not horrorcore are always goat songs

^^^^^^^^this is why I know this nigga trolling and it’s not a comprehension issue lol...every artist he’s been asked to post that isn’t horror or goth in this thread he still picks somebody with Murder, Suicide, Rape, Manslaughter or some kind of wingding symbol in their name and wonder why people don’t think he listens to anything “normal” lol

I'm very impressed with the folks that posted in here. On the IC they always roasted his threads.

I came in here for laughs and found a new respect for the folks tolerance on here.

Seriously I have been posting some of the best music ever and yall just brushing me off. Its insulting.

Fam, I've listened to a lot of the shit you posted.

Now... You gotta remember, I'm from Tha D, home of Esham the OG for all this horrorcore/wicked shit. I've been rockin with Esham since Boomin Words From Hell. Went to see that nigga at the Latin Quarter in 1990 and everything when the nigga popped up out the coffin in red horns, red gloves, with a fuckin pitchfork and the spot went damned near dead silent.

The shit these cat's you've been posting has largely been asscakes.

And that's just it. I've never been an ICP fan and I met them cats really early in their careers. Twiztid is just a derivative of ICP as are all them other cats you post.

Might be different if them niggas got clever with the wordplay, but that ain't even happening. And it ain't like that's hard to do either: Cats like The Society Of Invisibles has a lot of elements of "horrorcore" on a lot of their shit but them cats come with skills on display as did Gravediggaz and Flatlinerz.

Seriously I have been posting some of the best music ever and yall just brushing me off. Its insulting.

Niggas don't gotta like what you like. You don't hear me and @Goldie crying about you niggas not liking drake. We accept all smoke. Stop ya blodclot crying and defend it if you feel a way.

Back