Welcome To aBlackWeb

How can Indians be racist towards black people not talking about Muslim or Christian Indians

Starbucks

When this is who Indians worship. It makes no logical sense to call a person that worships a black God a racist towards black folk. That is just illogical

Jesus is white and many blacks Christians worshipping a white God in Jesus, Allah was created in Arabia and Islam is of Arabian origin Allah has no colour but his final messenger Muhammad is a white man so many black Muslims submitting to a white prophet. 2 religions that actually were responsible for slavery on black folk as well

Yet so many people wanna always wrongly get at Indians accusing falsely of us being racists when the God Indians worship is black

C'mon now cut that out ASAP

@5th Letter @Cain @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Kandy @Race Jones @Goldie @Cain @BNE @Playmaker88 @Judge Dread @Rasta. @ap21 @Mikeydagawd @konceptjones @HellCzar @Blactivity @King Freeman @King Du @Infamous114 @Blue_London

VastFlippantHake-size_restricted.gif

They can be racist just like a racist white can love Lebron James

A ridiculous comment. Lebron James is an entertainer an athlete that racist white person can cheer him on and still be racist just because that is all he is an entertainer

We talking about God, the creator, the all mighty here

A ridiculous comment. Lebron James is an entertainer an athlete that racist white person can cheer him on and still be racist just because that is all he is an entertainer

We talking about God, the creator, the all mighty here

A real person > an imaginary friend

But the comparison still works

I hear that but the main point was many black people have a white picture of Jesus with blue eyes in their house or the Church they go to has it

This probably isn't the argument you want to make since most here would consider that the product of racist conditioning and brainwashing, basically large scale Stockholm Syndrome.

Early Indians were black, later Indians came along and were lighter and basically subjugated them. Just look at their early drawings of their gods. The black Indians are called the untouchables... hell Ghandi was against them. It's part of their history. Lighter guy can marry black woman, but a black Indian male couldn't marry a light woman. Mixed individuals were in the middle. Black at the bottom. Same with Khemet (Egypt).

The gods are black and depicted as black but for the most part Indians, regardless of their shade, dislike/hate blacks/black Africans.

I'm around Indians daily and have been for years. I know they all don't share the same philosopy but I know what's up. I've seen the fuckery with Indians from the Caribbean as well.

Let an Indian girl bring me home to her parents. 95% of the time that shit will not fly.

When this is who Indians worship. It makes no logical sense to call a person that worships a black God a racist towards black folk. That is just illogical

Jesus is white and many blacks Christians worshipping a white God in Jesus, Allah was created in Arabia and Islam is of Arabian origin Allah has no colour but his final messenger Muhammad is a white man so many black Muslims submitting to a white prophet. 2 religions that actually were responsible for slavery on black folk as well

Yet so many people wanna always wrongly get at Indians accusing falsely of us being racists when the God Indians worship is black

C'mon now cut that out ASAP

@5th Letter @Cain @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Kandy @Race Jones @Goldie @Cain @BNE @Playmaker88 @Judge Dread @Rasta. @ap21 @Mikeydagawd @konceptjones @HellCzar @Blactivity @King Freeman @King Du @Infamous114 @Blue_London

Racism is the systematic oppression of a people based on their race. It has nothing to do with your deity of choice.

It's very well documented that Africans in India are subjected to racism. This is a longstanding practice in India. The fact that you have a Black god and still engage in this practice shows that you really give no fucks about your religion. There are plenty of articles outlining the oppression Africans and even those from the African Diaspora face when traveling to or living in your country.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...cism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...y-are-white/story-EjiKF6iFgmMZqFYR3hrcLI.html

https://homegrown.co.in/article/518...hy-he-thinks-india-is-the-most-racist-country

Your people beat the shit out of Nigerian students because they believed that they had EATEN a classmate. Your people beat and stripped a Congolese woman of her clothes because she got into an accident and bumped an Indian pedestrian with her car. And there's far more. Black people visiting India are immediately viewed with disdain, meanwhile the whites that colonized and brutalized your people are welcomed with open arms and treated well.

Fuck you and that racist, decrepit shithole country of yours.

No because i believe majority of us aren't racist

Yeah, you are. As I've stated before, your beloved Mahatma Gandhi was racist towards Africans and there's enough people of African descent that have traveled there and had terrible experiences due to the racist attitudes present there. But, really, what can we expect from a people that treats anyone of dark skin like shit?

How can a man be birth from a womans vagina, grow up and treat women poorly?

Some shit is just life fam.

Back