Welcome To aBlackWeb

How can I convince someone I'm seeing to be the other man?

My friend is seeing a guy but is married. She told the guy but she doesn't want to lose him. The guy prefers monogamy. How can she convince the guy to be her side dude?
Just be upfront

Don't remove someone's options to choose in a dynamic like this

He could be cool with it

If she don't, he'll start having expectations of her that she won't be able to fulfill simply cause she won't have time to cause she still has to tend to her marriage

That's all I got

Simply she should tell him that it’s never going to be monogamous between the two so he now has the choice whether he wants to continue things

You said your friend doesn’t want to lose him so she may be apprehensive to do so which is understandable but it’s just going to make issues if she isn’t clear in this as soon as possible

Either she tells him this and it works out or she tells him and it doesn’t work out anymore.

Or she strings him along in this until it falls apart from her not being commmited to just him down the line and then now she is now met with the same result she was scared of but now it’s just later on instead of nipping it in the bud

Just communicate is the big answer here

My man’s told me he was at a bar in the burbs … white dude runs up on him and tells him yo my wife thinks u cute and wants to smash…says he smashed then got up out of there

... and niggas talking bout "I want a wife"...

Lord have mercy.

white ppl do it all the time what they call it cuckholding? Go out find someone u want to smash smash then go home to ur husband

Yeah, that's going to be the norm for dudes who want to be in relationships going forward. Dudes are going to have to re-wire themselves to become real cool with sharing.

Back