Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How are you helping our/your community?

I use to but that shit seem scammish to me in the area I reside.

I've got mixed feelings about it.

I mean, it's definitely a hustle.........but most of the people doing it are definitely in need.

Then when I think about how some of them might be making more than people who work a regular 9-5..........

idk.......mixed feelings.

I mean, it's definitely a hustle.........but most of the people doing it are definitely in need.

Then when I think about how some of them might be making more than people who work a regular 9-5..........

So peep I'll go out or whatever and it'll be 4 corners and they all posted up on each of the four. The signs that hold all look the same. I understand the need of some but the want of others be fucking it up for those in need. Then they bring they whole family out when it's hustle time and that's suppose to make me more sympathetic. Y'all don't even look distressed, got these lil ninjas missing school to make ya hustle complete. I'm good on the whole giving to them. It's a scam for many

I run breastfeeding groups for black and Afro Latina women. Just recently did a giveaway in my group and gave away a brand new breastpump. I’ll be doing some volunteer counseling work in either the Bronx or Brooklyn this summer at the Baby Café.

I run breastfeeding groups for black and Afro Latina women. Just recently did a giveaway in my group and gave away a brand new breastpump. I’ll be doing some volunteer counseling work in either the Bronx or Brooklyn this summer at the Baby Café.
What about Euro Latinas?

Something on a longterm basis, ideally where I can meet similar minded people and work on projects over time. There are food banks and soup kitchens but their timing discords with my availability due to work and school obligations.

I got curved on a volunteer position teaching music to kids last year. They wanted pianists and guitarists but I'm all self taught do more recording arts - I emailed them and initially they were into the idea of letting me teach recording arts but I think someone above the person I initially messaged deaded that

That sucks man, but keep pushing towards that goal

That's one of the things I would like to incorporate within my program, the ability to create music. Instruments and studio equipment, these kids are incredibly creative.

I have less musical experience than you though. I thought band and music classes were lame when I was younger, now I wish I would have explored it more

That's the part that's crazy to me. I mean I guess they technically working

But at least other places, like Vegas for example, the beggars do more than play the sympathy card. They'll perform, do tricks or challenges, I've seen some that'll let you kick em in the nuts and shit

you just be sure to come thru when my women need you.

speak with the right person and they can help you head a nationwide clinic.

I plan on going back to college for my Bachelors in Public Health spring 2019. I’ll be too busy with work full time this year but I help whomever wants to be helped. I would say ask about me but some of my girls left the page lol!

Back