Welcome To aBlackWeb

got power at the house but the water is frozen

just got power back at the office

Open your faucets a bit and it may come back gradually like mine did

They were open all night and I've had 3 flood lights on the pipe at the water pump since Sunday

usually one light keeps it from freezing.....never dealt with 1 degree since we've been there tho

we're good btw, had already filled one tub up yesterday for flushing and got plenty of bottled water

if that runs out ima get it out the pond lmao

where i fucked up at was not cutting/buying more fire wood.....whole rack gone in like 2 days and our lights aint even out

I moved from NC for this shit!!!!!! LMAO

My mom and friends in NC most likely laughing at me and Texas ass for how bad the state handling this shit. I've been lucky so far though, still got water and electricity and I been had tons of bottled water, non perishable food items and most importantly

AMMO. LMAO. Crazy weather though for real

None of this shit got me feeling sorry for any of you.

Ontario ice storm 2013

Hell literally froze over through Christmas and the new year.

Power was out for 5 days, internet and cable out for 8.

You'll be okay.

Don’t be in here crying next time y’all get a “heat wave” lol

Y'all houses ain't on slabs? Hadn't had to let my water drip or nothing and it's been in single digits and even -1 last night. The sun out today, thinking about running to dollar general down the street before the next front come through tonight/tomorrow.

Y'all houses ain't on slabs? Hadn't had to let my water drip or nothing and it's been in single digits and even -1 last night. The sun out today, thinking about running to dollar general down the street before the next front come through tonight/tomorrow.

Dickhead.

You ain't have to post that lol. These Texas niggas going through it. They need tough love or affirmation. Nothing in between lol.
Honestly I thought Texas built their houses the same as Arkansas...@Dwayne house looked like it's on a slab too so frozen pipes ain't to much of a concern.....but you right.

On another note the neighbor across the street just left and came back so the streets must be decent enough to drive on if his rwd car made it out and back into the neighborhood. We on a slight hill, ik my lil fwd car can make it out if he can.

Back