Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Houston Teacher Caught Making P*rn While On The Clock

test
Me and @Rubato got you of that’s where you’re going
Yeah @grYmes theyd be able to tell you more about that area. The “run” comment was mostly joking. There are a lot of problems in this state but all states got problems.

It’s funny because I’m slowly getting my wife to get comfortable with the idea of moving outta Texas, but there’s only like 1 to 2 places she’d even consider.

Yeah @grYmes theyd be able to tell you more about that area. The “run” comment was mostly joking. There are a lot of problems in this state but all states got problems.

It’s funny because I’m slowly getting my wife to get comfortable with the idea of moving outta Texas, but there’s only like 1 to 2 places she’d even consider.

We been planning where we wanna go after my time here in Cali up. I refuse to stay out here anymore lol. While I’d rather hop back over to the DMV area that’ll probably come later on. For now trying to move somewhere south for a few years. Texas was the first choice surprisingly lol.

Just be realistic @grYmes because if you tryna move inside the red circle you are going to have to most likely overspend significantly. Outside the red circle you can get decent value but you will prob have a long commute depending on where you work.

View attachment 1319706

Yea I been looking at houses & while they damn sure price out better than anything on average in Southern California it’s definitely on the high end. Living within & around the red circle ain’t a must tho. Been looking into government tech jobs all over the state.

I’m out here in San Diego. Wife, three kids. Bout to retire from the military in a couple years. Texas been one of the places we been talking about moving to. Particularly the Fort Worth/Dallas area.
Flyin into SD tomorrow for my fams annual vacation we always take out there

Love San Diego

Gonna be chillin in PB all next week

Just be realistic @grYmes because if you tryna move inside the red circle you are going to have to most likely overspend significantly. Outside the red circle you can get decent value but you will prob have a long commute depending on where you work.

View attachment 1319706
The town in the bottom left of the screenshot. Yall got a town called "gun barrel city". That's bout as texas as it gets

For something not in a terrible area?

$1400-1800 for 1br

$1600-2200 for 2br

That’s “reasonable” to me and not hard to find
$1800 gets you a 3bdrm 2 bath house in baton rouge 😬

@Rubato

You going off the deep end. You can get a nice 3bedroom for that price damn near in a lot of places especially Tarrent/denton county

Back