Welcome To aBlackWeb

Houston rapper BTB Savage posts picture posing in pool of blood of the victim he killed 2 months ago. Gets shot and killed in Houston hours later.

I don’t even know who this guy was.

I guess count down till the next one. These rappers is on wash, rinse, repeat.

After listening to that Vlad interview the crwzy thing is BTB didn't do anything criminally wrong at any point in this whole thing. Yeah he lacked awareness flossing on social media, but even in the robbery he still didn't shoot the man! He actually gave the guy grace because i would have killed him myself right after my girl shot him. Even after all that he still ended up dead. Cold world man

After listening to that Vlad interview the crwzy thing is BTB didn't do anything criminally wrong at any point in this whole thing. Yeah he lacked awareness flossing on social media, but even in the robbery he still didn't shoot the man! He actually gave the guy grace because i would have killed him myself right after my girl shot him. Even after all that he still ended up dead. Cold world man

Yea

R.I.P. to the young brother

I say it all the time

trust your instincts.. you gotta be on point everytime, at all times

they jus gotta catch you slippin once

1680366710282.png

An aspiring rapper was gunned down in Houston, about an hour after he took photos at the bloody scene where he killed a man in self-defense.

According to VladTV, BTB Savage was shot multiple times and killed around 6 p.m. near Houston’s River Oaks section on Thursday, March 30.

BTB Savage was driving a white Mercedes, when the suspects pulled up in a black Subaru vehicle. Multiple shots were fired from the Subaru. Then two suspects got out of the stolen vehicle and fled.

Cellphone video shows BTB lying dead in the street near his bullet-riddled Mercedes.

[TWEET]

Going on DJ Vlad is a death sentence. He's the fed, the opp and culture vulture. We need to stop allowing others operate in our space for profit.

Do you watch DJ Vlad?

stupid actions, all the real killers and niggas bout that don't even have social media. too busy doing the shit they're actually bout, could even go by a nickname or their first name cause once someone asks "who did that" and a name is dropped, no one knows who tf that is. but ain't no trophy in this shit fr, i hope niggas stop this internet shit, telling on themselves, etc. RIP

stupid actions, all the real killers and niggas bout that don't even have social media. too busy doing the shit they're actually bout, could even go by a nickname or their first name cause once someone asks "who did that" and a name is dropped, no one knows who tf that is. but ain't no trophy in this shit fr, i hope niggas stop this internet shit, telling on themselves, etc. RIP

Nah, definitely not true in these times, it's countless niggas with bodies bragging on social media everyday, clout is a hell of a drug.

It was almost too egregious for him to have done there and for his people to ignore what he did. Way too egregious.

Nah, definitely not true in these times, it's countless niggas with bodies bragging on social media everyday, clout is a hell of a drug.
they get caught later, everything runs its course fr. niggas bragging one day and get caught slipping cause they forgot bout the post, but their enemy never forgets.

Back