Welcome To aBlackWeb

Houston rapper BTB Savage posts picture posing in pool of blood of the victim he killed 2 months ago. Gets shot and killed in Houston hours later.

I wonder what it looks like for a rapper to not go to the strip club, post money, or guns or have opps, and have excessive jewelry

Lol they would thrive so much more

Honestly I feel like you can do all that minus the opps and showing exactly where your money is. The strip club and jewelry stores s no big deal. But the “fuck my opps dead mama” shit is like the worsr

Honestly I feel like you can do all that minus the opps and showing exactly where your money is. The strip club and jewelry stores s no big deal. But the “fuck my opps dead mama” shit is like the worsr
And don't forget going live on Facebook and IG to basically show people where you are at and act like its all good.

We only hear about these “rappers” after they get killed. A few SoundCloud’s don’t make you a rapper man. That’s like saying the nigga that hoop in the Y everyday is a basketball player.
"You know dead rappers get better promotion." jadakiss pop in to my head reading your comment

Back