Welcome To aBlackWeb

Housing Authority Threatens Kodak Black For Donating AC Units to Projects

Does housing authority pay for electricity? They're prolly tryin to dodge that bill.

It's grandstanding. He made a spectacle of it instead of just doing it because it was the right thing to do.

Im not sayin its not.

I rather he do it and grandstand. Versus not doing it at all.

Plus im sure the ppl who got free a/c's dont give af

Last edited:
If dude wants attention, COOL.

I only stated that people who want applause and recognition for being DECENT, just seem kinda lame to me.

If I do something nice for somebody, I don’t tell anybody else about it…. Why should I?

The only person who needs to know about my act of kindness is the person I’m helping.

That’s all.

Ain’t nobody mad at dude; I’m just voicing my opinion on how I feel about people who do acts of kindness for attention and a pat on the back.

Anyway, I’ll just agree to disagree and keep it moving.

Im not sayin its not.

I rather he do it and grandstand. Versus not doing it at all.

Plus im sure the ppl who got free a/c's dont give af

He could have just done it and let it be.

This is just my opinion and how I roll, but when you do something from a good place, you don't need attention drawn to it. The work itself is enough. As a general rule, I don't tell people what I've done for other folks because, to me, that cheapens it. If I do something for someone then that stays between us, no need to bring attention to it because that's for that individual, not everyone.

Back