Welcome To aBlackWeb

Housing Authority Threatens Kodak Black For Donating AC Units to Projects

The housing authority in Pompano Beach sent a cease and desist to Kodak Black over the charitable contribution to his old neighborhood. In July, the Florida rapper donated a reported 100 air conditioning units to the elderly and underprivileged at a housing project.

In its letter, the housing authority claimed Kodak Black's donation was a disruption to residents. Kodak was also accused of showing up to the housing project twice and causing disturbances by shooting a music video and playing loud music.

"Your actions have adversely impacted the Property's residents' right to peacefully enjoy the property," the letter read.

Kodak Black's lawyer, Bradford Cohen, shamed the Pompano Beach Authority for wishing "to stop the assistance to the elderly and underprivileged during a heatwave and two-year pandemic." He also rejected the letter's claim that his client was shooting a music video and playing loud music.

I always hated people who wanna record themselves doing something nice.

“Look at me! I’m giving back to my community!”

FOH

If you wanna do something nice, just do it!

Looks like a damn publicity stunt.

I mean it probably was cuz before this he threw like 100,000 into the ocean for no fucking reason. Might be exaggerating the amount. But idk why the authority mad tho. It’s fucking hot in FL

FOH

I would rather this than the shit meek was doing with the water boys

Come on bruh...if a nigga wanna film him self giving 100 a/c's to poor ppl live in 100 degree heat, let him do it.
My thing is, why make a big deal about doing something…. HUMANE?

Shit seems disingenuous.

I mean, if you (@Marc123 ) decide to give money to a panhandler, do you pull out your phone and start recording and then post the video on social media and say “Look at me. I’m a helluva guy. I just helped a homeless dude”?

I hope not.

My thing is, why make a big deal about doing something…. HUMANE?

Shit seems disingenuous.

I mean, if you (@Marc123 ) decide to give money to a panhandler, do you pull out your phone and start recording and then post the video on social media and say “Look at me. I’m a helluva guy. I just helped a homeless dude”?

I hope not.

disingenuous or not. Alteast the ppl now get to sleep in comfort.

No. i dont do that.

But bruh. You worried bout the wrong shit imo.

You like homeless man who is given a loaf of brown bread, yet complains cuz he wanted white bread....smh really nigga.

And that’s all that matters.

NOT the identity of the person who made it possible.

Gat damn bruh.

Its not like adolf hitler gave em the a/c's.

Kodak black gave em to them. Who is a local rapper from the neighborhood. Filming himself giving away free shit is par for the course.

FOH

I used to feel like this but fuck it.. it aint that big of a deal. Plus who knows? it might just inspire somebody else to go out and do some good in their community

im all for seeing and reading about shit like that these days cause we living in some fucked up times.

I mean it probably was cuz before this he threw like 100,000 into the ocean for no fucking reason. Might be exaggerating the amount. But idk why the authority mad tho. It’s fucking hot in FL

They dont wanna pay electricity costs

On a side note… WTF was he wearing?

I swear he looked like a character from a skit on IN LIVING COLOR or something.

Shits just sad.

Question...what do the PEOPLE receiving these ac units think? B/c I highly doubt they give af about his reasoning for doing it. They gettin a free ac unit.

Maybe if the housing authority focused more on making sure their tenants are supplied wit the necessary equipment to keep them cool...then they won't have to worry about outside individuals taking care of them.

On a side note… WTF was he wearing?

I swear he looked like a character from a skit on IN LIVING COLOR or something.

Shits just sad.

1st u was mad cuz he was filming it.

Now you mad cuz he is not dressed properly...

12737fbba911077dbe8f90c816b1b0de.jpg

FOH

I mean even if he didn't record himself. More than likely, someone would've went live since it's Kodak Black

Rappers kinda have to do everything for attention these days or become irrelevant. His bad deeds are publicized as much as the good.... So I see no issue in the way he chose to help these people..... The housing authority sounding like another gov agency that wasn't doing its job so they wanna nitpick somebody who stepped up

Back