Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all got a minor win, enjoy it cause it's our turn now.
If yall king wasn't hammered and the queen and kingsguard was doin they jobs instead of each other we wouldn't be here

2 bozos with no plan shoulda never been able to make it past one corner unchecked yet they made it all the way to the king bedroom. Ya own staff hates you and know yall some clowns. Get ya house in order.

Why does green team even have supporters?

They took the throne due to a sitcom "misunderstanding" trope.

Team Black should have the throne literally.

Other than being a contrarion,why would you be team green?

The freaky Greens.

We freaky,but yall freaky freaky.

If yall king wasn't hammered and the queen and kingsguard was doin they jobs instead of each other we wouldn't be here

2 bozos with no plan shoulda never been able to make it past one corner unchecked yet they made it all the way to the king bedroom. Ya own staff hates you and know yall some clowns. Get ya house in order.
This tragedy just going to make the king get his shit together, y'all playing off emotion and that never ends well

That drunk rapist had his whole life to get his shit together

Aint nobody more emotional than them ho ass greens. Let's not act like they didnt start this entire conflict cuz of hurt feelings
Wait what, cause I recall it was hurt feelings that led to everything when they cut my guy eye

Wait what, cause I recall it was hurt feelings that led to everything when they cut my guy eye
You like those ppl who dress up like the confederates and do civil war reenactments

His bitch ass stole their newly dead mother's dragon meant for somebody else.

He got the hands of god put on him,then he grabbed a rock and started hitting ppl and was threatning to kill somebody with the rock holding it up and got dealt with.

You like those ppl who dress up like the confederates and do civil war reenactments

His bitch ass stole their newly dead mother's dragon meant for somebody else.

He got the hands of god put on him,then he grabbed a rock and started hitting ppl and was threatning to kill somebody with the rock holding it up and got dealt with.
He didn't steal nothing, that dragon chose him. And wasn't it a 5 on 1 fight, who's really in the wrong

Back