Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought rat catcher done set my boy up.

They setting this up for a lot of angry fighting. Now both sides pissed.

Did they recast Jace or just give him a new haircut? Dude was mad corny looking before.

Didn't even need to see the son getting sliced up, the noises were brutal enough
Yeah just the thought of that was brutal enough. They really murked the heir with no hesitation, sheesh.

Did Daemon tell them go get one of those kids? I thought he said get Aemond. Unless the guy that said a boy for a boy revealed that Daemon took it upon himself to ratchet things up a few notches.

Yeah just the thought of that was brutal enough. They really murked the heir with no hesitation, sheesh.

Did Daemon tell them go get one of those kids? I thought he said get Aemond. Unless the guy that said a boy for a boy revealed that Daemon took it upon himself to ratchet things up a few notches.
He told him to kill the silver haired with 1 eye

He asked Damon what if they can’t get Aemond. I assumed Damon said get somebody son.

He was eating that musty right wing twat.

Freaky ass nigga he a 68 god.

Nigga is the Kevin Federline of the 7 kingdoms.

Aegon lost his son/nephew.

Grandma lost her double grandson.

We putting bags on you bitches heads.

That sound effect was nasty work.

I knew something nasty was gonna happen since the ep was mostly talking.

I was just glad to be back in Westeros so I was cool with it being uneventful mostly.

Also they said the thing “ Winter Is Coming”

We Back in black

Last edited:
Back