Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rihanna looks like Jules from Euphoria now but a born woman

I love the older Alicent.Thatā€™s my Bae from Bates Motel

Alicent is shady as hell for making her come see them right after giving birth.

Lol at the name Joffrey.

What did Alicentā€™s daughter mean by that boy would have to take an eye to get a dragon?

The king still alive hanging in there.

Rihanna has a typeā€¦.

Alicent loves policing Rihannaā€™s Pussy

Lmfao this nigga jerking off like Homelander.

Damn so old girl ended up with Daemon.

Rihanna crazy talking bout ā€œour kidsā€ to dude.

Reminds me of Michael Jacksonā€™s kids or an Ep of Maury.

lol those houses still beefing over that kid killing that dude when Rihanna was looking for a husband.

Rihannaā€™s answerā€¦.More incest

This Strong dude eating with the Queen slimy like Little Finger.

Oh he crazy.Ouch

Daaaaaamn why ?Nooooooooo .She was a gangster

Damn old boy backdoored his pops and bro?

Next week looks insane

Damn I want to ride with Rhaenyra but she foul as fuck for those kids.

I meeeeean...is she, though?

Everybody involved knows the deal.

Leanor knows them ain't his kids.

Ser Harwin - God rest his crispy ass soul - knew that they WERE his kids.

It ain't like she backdooring nobody. The only people who matter who don't know are her actual kids. And they prolly shouldn't know at this point, since they prolly can't keep they mouths shut.

What's the problem?

Then bastards ainā€™t gonna assume the throne I already can tell.

rhae gonna need a white haired heir

Number one song on Coleā€™s Spotify the last 10 years. ā€œI hit it firstā€ by Ray J

She might move on to princes and more knights, but they don't know I hit it first.
DeadlyDeafeningCrownofthornsstarfish-max-1mb.gif

Alicent and Larys gotta go man. two rotten muhfuckas yo.

Alicent really aint shit she coulda really took that deal that Rhae presented and ended all hostilities but nah.

Daemon was just chillin... now that Laena gone I think he gon get back onto his fuck shit. I bet he feels shitty for making that joke about his brothers wife dying in childbirth only to have his wife die similarly

Alicent and Larys gotta go man. two rotten muhfuckas yo.

Alicent really aint shit she coulda really took that deal that Rhae presented and ended all hostilities but nah.

Daemon was just chillin... now that Laena gone I think he gon get back onto his fuck shit. I bet he feels shitty for making that joke about his brothers wife dying in childbirth only to have his wife die similarly
I donā€™t think it was a joke he told. I think it was misrepresented by Otto to make him look bad.

Daemon loves his family, he just doesnā€™t see eye to eye with his brother because he wonā€™t play the politics. And thatā€™s what I like about him.

I meeeeean...is she, though?

Everybody involved knows the deal.

Leanor knows them ain't his kids.

Ser Harwin - God rest his crispy ass soul - knew that they WERE his kids.

It ain't like she backdooring nobody. The only people who matter who don't know are her actual kids. And they prolly shouldn't know at this point, since they prolly can't keep they mouths shut.

What's the problem?

Yeah she is. Alicent said why perfectly. Lord Lyonel said why perfectly. Now him and Harwin dead because of it. It was mad wreckless for no reason. Them kids look like Baratheons. It caused a unnecessary ripple effect. Imo it gives Alicent a legitimate beef and supporters. If those were Leanor's real kids. I don't think we're where we are currently.

Oldest of Alicents kids seems to fuck with his cousins more than his own brother. He still seems like a piece of shit tho lol
I donā€™t know though. He gives off Daemon vibes. Seems like heā€™s just a spoiled, entitled kid but doesnā€™t really mean any harm. He could easily be Joffrey Lannister status but heā€™s not.

If he pulls some bullshit it wonā€™t be self motivated. He was already ready to give up his challenge to the throne.

Didnā€™t somebody in here say Maester Aemon of the Wall wasnā€™t the same one here? Is that true or is it just coincidence these kid brothers are named Aegon and Aemon?

Back