So the Velaryons are black now. That's cool because they from old Valyria also, tho they weren't dragon riders

I'm at this part of the novel and stopped. Gonna be dope and just as interesting as the first 6 seasons of GOT

I'm hopeful theyll stick the landing on this as well since the source material is complete already as far as I understand so they wont be putting their own twist on things like before

Can't wait.

Like I said in the Ann Rice thread...never read the books. But going back and researching this stuff while watching is goin to be fun.

Reactions: SeaSnake
I'm still not sure how they are going to deal with the subject of Rhaenyra's kids

I think the woman who would be queen if not for all the menā€™s misogyny theme has been overdone, but itā€™s whatever. Iā€™d rather them just make her queen and everybody just be cool with it than to make it this battle of the sexes shit. Make her a badass who becomes queen and rules with an iron fist and goes scorched earth on anyone whoā€™d challenge the throne.

Either way, as long as the other stories and characters are good I can look past it.

Reactions: deadeye
I think the woman who would be queen if not for all the menā€™s misogyny theme has been overdone, but itā€™s whatever. Iā€™d rather them just make her queen and everybody just be cool with it than to make it this battle of the sexes shit. Make her a badass who becomes queen and rules with an iron fist and goes scorched earth on anyone whoā€™d challenge the throne.

Either way, as long as the other stories and characters are good I can look past it.
Its not that simple

Looks like my guy Leroy is in this jointšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ SmartSelect_20220506-123856_Google.jpg
I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully it's not bad

I don't like this trailer......It doesn't have any nuisance.....and does not give any hints as to why the Greens opposed Rhanerya ascent to the Iron Throne....It is for more deep that, "A woman shouldn't sit the Iron Throne" bullshit

I've been iffy about this because I'm still pissed at how GOT ended, but seeing Miguel Sapochnik heading this up I'm all in. That man is a genius and the best episodes of GOT belonged to him. I at least know this show will look and sound beautiful. Let's see what the story holds

Reactions: Hundredeyes