Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

They made it look like it was hard to see what was going on, and really Criston was supposed to be her sworn protector and that was the nigga causing the ruckus lol
Last thing the king saw was his brother holding her head in the middle. So he should have sent the guards to get in there asap

I don't really get why Daemon's wife just bugged out?Did he warg her horse?I think he did

Oooooooh so niggas is tellin tellin??

Oooooooh he gay gay

Rihanna :"You thought I was feelin you? That nigga a munch"

Oooooooooh niggas is hatin hatin

Ooooooooooh Alicent gangster gangster

Oooooooh niggas is fighting fighting

ooooooooh he dead dead

Never go to a wedding in Westeros

Last edited:
On some real shit, those GoT Lore videos on Youtube are dope. Gives you a lot of good information. Some of them shit s are as entertaining as actual GoT episodes. But they 100% spoil whatever topic is being talked about. Including the Dance of Dragons.
I mean Jofferey actually spoiled the potential end of this show in an GOT ep.

I'm pretty sure they'll find some way to not do the exact book ending.

I love how they’re keeping Daemon ambiguous. You know he’s an asshole, but he straddles the line of outright evil.

He doesn’t have the power to make a horse buck and throw a rider. That shit was really an accident. Then she said some slick shit so he just finished the job.

I mean, that was bad, but I don’t think he intended any of that. Just took advantage of the situation.

nah

he intended for that, mf jus showed up outta nowhere

then at the end talkin bout the inheritance

that was the play

:think2:

nah

he intended for that, mf jus showed up outta nowhere

then at the end talkin bout the inheritance

that was the play

:think2:

I don't think he cared about the inheritance he just wanted to be a free agent and reposition himself.

He just threw that in dudes face for talking cash shit.

I guess I gotta see how it plays out but I don't see how Criston can go from wanting to kill himself over his vows to being loyal to Alicent. If you still on the kings guard you still an oath breaker. Shoulda had her send you away.

And how did anyone know about rhae and criston anyway

I guess I gotta see how it plays out but I don't see how Criston can go from wanting to kill himself over his vows to being loyal to Alicent. If you still on the kings guard you still an oath breaker. Shoulda had her send you away.

And how did anyone know about rhae and criston anyway
Maybe she puts that royal pussy on em

Back