Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

I think that only applied to Laenor and any son or daughter that succeeds him so on and so forth.

Exactly. And who are Laenor's son's? The Strong boys are bastards. The only real Velaryons left are Baela and Rhaena and their uncle Vaemon.

So Rhaenys went from telling Corlis that Baela and Rhaena should get Driftmark because the Strong boys are bastards to blocking Vaemon from getting Driftmark because? And marrying Baela and Rhaena to the Strong boys does nothing but kill off the Velaryon name faster.

Corlis told Rhaenys that history remembers names and Rhaenys just ensured that the Velaryon name is done.

Exactly. And who are Laenor's son's? The Strong boys are bastards. The only real Velaryons left are Baela and Rhaena and their uncle Vaemon.

So Rhaenys went from telling Corlis that Baela and Rhaena should get Driftmark because the Strong boys are bastards to blocking Vaemon from getting Driftmark because? And marrying Baela and Rhaena to the Strong boys does nothing but kill off the Velaryon name faster.

Corlis told Rhaenys that history remembers names and Rhaenys just ensured that the Velaryon name is done.

those bastards names are Velaryon tho bruh.. lol

So I'm guessing the bastard kids are the forefathers of Rhaegon.

Hence why Jon Snow.......his son.........has black hair.

Corlyss called it in last week's episode when he said people only remember the names.........not the blood.

I remember on the old thread how bookreaders were saying it wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have black hair.

Now we know why.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

So I'm guessing the bastard kids are the forefathers of Rhaegon.

Hence why Jon Snow.......his son.........has black hair.

Corlyss called it in last week's episode when he said people only remember the names.........not the blood.

I remember on the old thread how bookreaders were saying it wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have black hair.

Now we know why.

View attachment 938171
He had black hair because of the Stark genetics. Even in the books he's said to look more like Ned than Ned's actual children

those bastards names are Velaryon tho bruh.. lol

This would be like Barrack and Michelle Obama having a pair of sons that look like Justin Bieber and then telling everybody that their Obama's because they have the Obama's name.

Look at how the people were looking at them when they were training. You think that the men of the strongest fleet in the seven kingdoms are going to get behind either of the Strong boys?

They won't.

The whole things that so man people who are riding for Rhaenyra keep disregarding is how you expect bastard kids to lead. Nobody is going to respect a bastard on the Throne. On this show the Velaryons are black. Why would anybody expect a bastard who is white to lead Driftmark and their fleet?

Because Rhaenyra said they aren't bastards so everybody should just believe them? Just because the Obama's say that Justin Bieber is their son and named him Justin Obama we should all just be cool with it?

No nigga. No.

This would be like Barrack and Michelle Obama having a pair of sons that look like Justin Bieber and then telling everybody that their Obama's because they have the Obama's name.

Look at how the people were looking at them when they were training. You think that the men of the strongest fleet in the seven kingdoms are going to get behind either of the Strong boys?

They won't.

The whole things that so man people who are riding for Rhaenyra keep disregarding is how you expect bastard kids to lead. Nobody is going to respect a bastard on the Throne. On this show the Velaryons are black. Why would anybody expect a bastard who is white to lead Driftmark and their fleet?

Because Rhaenyra said they aren't bastards so everybody should just believe them? Just because the Obama's say that Justin Bieber is their son and named him Justin Obama we should all just be cool with it?

No nigga. No.

Nah cuz theyre married to true Velaryons and the rightful heirs.

Rhaena and Baela holding the house together

They won't.

No nigga. No.

True.

People don't understand that it's not just about the kids being Rhae's.

It's about the kids being legitimate products of that marriage.........which they're not.

Any child she has that isn't a product of that marriage is a bastard.

Folks blaming Rhaeā€™s when she was married off to a known gay man who couldnā€™t even jackoff into the šŸ˜¹ and get her preg

They should of married her off to the brother and he would still have his head

I wonder why Rhaenys wasnt at the dinner.. cuz she was attending Vaemond body?

And where was Cole bum ass during the dinner as well

I liked this episode a lot. It gave the sense that everybody aint just cold hearted plotting killers. Minus rhae and alicent kids, everyone actually does about each other in some way.

One thing about viserys, he aint play about his daughter. His handicapped walk to the throne had me inspired lol.
I got nothing for Vaemond šŸ˜Œ
#WeFightOnThatLie

The dinner scene was good af. As ineffective a king as viserys is, he brought the heart to the realm. Nice touch that everything went off the rails soon as he left. He the only thing holding this shit together. Niggas could only be happy for 5 mins lol. Alicent need to get her house in order. Her kids are so fuckin uncouth lol

Alicent!!
you-raggedy-bitch-mad.gif

You know damn well that nigga was not talking about you and yo ugly ass son!!!

Last edited:
Back