Welcome To aBlackWeb

hot foods at the local gas station

Spinx gas station back home has THEE BEST fried chicken wings I've ever had. Top 2. I make sure we grab us some whenever we travel back.

Post title sounds like some funny sitcom,movie,or artsy indie album title/name

Quik Trip or Race Trac hotdogs pause

Some gas stations got fried chicken mini restaurants called Krispys I think.It's edible

I never fuck with gas station pizza.Never go full gas station pizza and I'm not eating no gas station taco either lol

At the border of GA/Alabama there's a gas station with a legit fire chicken spot ppl travel to go to better than that Krispy's shit.

Post title sounds like some funny sitcom,movie,or artsy indie album title/name

Quik Trip or Race Trac hotdogs pause

Some gas stations got fried chicken mini restaurants called Krispys I think.It's edible

I never fuck with gas station pizza.Never go full gas station pizza and I'm not eating no gas station taco either lol

At the border of GA/Alabama there's a gas station with a legit fire chicken spot ppl travel to go to better than that Krispy's shit.

It's 2024 bruh.

tenor (60).gif

Oh thank god I thought y’all were eating from the hot bar.

Yall eating from the restaurants attached

So you're saying you've never had 7-11 wings??? I told y'all back on the IC them bitches was hittin.

7-11 spicy bites also good as hell when you stop for gas and need something to eat right quick.

So you're saying you've never had 7-11 wings??? I told y'all back on the IC them bitches was hittin.

7-11 spicy bites also good as hell when you stop for gas and need something to eat right quick.
tumblr_p8appxFYGQ1w91439o1_400.gif

If yall order from uber eats or any food delivery you probably have gotten some gas station hot food but they called another name not "Exxon"

places can have several names in food delivery apps.
Yeah they’ve been masking themselves as mom n pop shops but they really the same bullshit food and quality of service.

Back