Welcome To aBlackWeb

hot foods at the local gas station

Only time I get food from the gas station is when im traveling to another state on the road late night and everything is closed.

I guess what is popular is WaWa's chicken. I never had it. If im home, im not going to the gas station for food.

I only ever had gas station food one time at a Wawas in Pennsylvania, cause the food seemed like an aberration compared to any other gas place.

We got Gas Stations that are straight up fast food joints

Chicken, Pizza, Subs and sausages....and not just in the city either

Yell yeah, shits is everywhere. We got a chicken spot in a gas station out here in Ypsi that also sells halal pizza. Another pizza and chicken spot at a gas station over in Canton off Michigan ave. Lotta spots sellin burgers and chicken all over the place. I kinda wonder if it's just SE Michigan or all over the state.

Simple shit but Quick Trip hot dogs...idk why but when im in the mood they are my favorite beef hot dog.

Circle K used to have this jalepeno cheese smoked sausage that I used to cop all the time back in AZ. Shit was good as fuck but you can't get it anymore, or at least not at the one around the way from me

Back