Welcome To aBlackWeb

Horrifying moment woman ‘executes her ex-girlfriend in broad daylight after stalking her

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

EzmwUZTXoAAjhG5

Surveillance footage captured a woman allegedly executing her ex-girlfriend in broad daylight in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
Nichelle Thomas was fatally shot as she entered a bodega. Footage captured 38-year-old Latisha Bell allegedly sprinting towards Thomas before shooting the 51-year-old in the back of the head and fleeing the scene. After the shooting, Bell was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

According to police sources, Bell and Thomas used to be in a relationship although it's unclear when they broke up. A motive for the murder has not been confirmed, but investigators believe a lovers' quarrel sparked the shooting.

Bodega cashier Mohammed Ali heard the shot and described the victim as "a lady lying face-up on the sidewalk and above her eyes was a hole with blood coming out."

"It's scary. If the bullet hadn't hit her, I might have been the one hit,” Ali said.

Bell was accompanied by her lawyer when she surrendered to police hours after the incident and confessed to the murder.

"I am turning myself in for the homicide," she told police, according to the criminal complaint. "The gun is inside the bag. I need to talk to the homicide detective. I did the shooting."

The mother of two also admitted to being in a two-decade relationship with Thomas. A neighbor of the victim said the couple split up about three years ago and Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Wilfredo Cotto revealed in court that Bell was identified as the aggressor in 10 of the couple's 13 domestic incident reports.

Latisha Bell has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon and is being held without bail.

Last edited:
I can’t stand it when people commit murder then turn themselves in.
there needs to be something people can turn to since going to the police with violent thoughts ain’t gonna get you the help you would need.

Also, 3 years y’all been broken up, I wonder why she chose to do it now.

I can’t stand it when people commit murder then turn themselves in.
there needs to be something people can turn to since going to the police with violent thoughts ain’t gonna get you the help you would need.

Also, 3 years y’all been broken up, I wonder why she chose to do it now.
Broken up but probably still fuckin and probably seen her with someone new

EzmwUZTXoAAjhG5

Surveillance footage captured a woman allegedly executing her ex-girlfriend in broad daylight in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
Nichelle Thomas was fatally shot as she entered a bodega. Footage captured 38-year-old Latisha Bell allegedly sprinting towards Thomas before shooting the 51-year-old in the back of the head and fleeing the scene. After the shooting, Bell was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

According to police sources, Bell and Thomas used to be in a relationship although it's unclear when they broke up. A motive for the murder has not been confirmed, but investigators believe a lovers' quarrel sparked the shooting.

Bodega cashier Mohammed Ali heard the shot and described the victim as "a lady lying face-up on the sidewalk and above her eyes was a hole with blood coming out."

"It's scary. If the bullet hadn't hit her, I might have been the one hit,” Ali said.

Bell was accompanied by her lawyer when she surrendered to police hours after the incident and confessed to the murder.

"I am turning myself in for the homicide," she told police, according to the criminal complaint. "The gun is inside the bag. I need to talk to the homicide detective. I did the shooting."

The mother of two also admitted to being in a two-decade relationship with Thomas. A neighbor of the victim said the couple split up about three years ago and Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Wilfredo Cotto revealed in court that Bell was identified as the aggressor in 10 of the couple's 13 domestic incident reports.

Latisha Bell has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon and is being held without bail.

Niggas gonna keep telling "women are never stalking/acting like creeps".

Mainstream media doesn't talk about it. How many domestic violence PSA's you ever seen about lesbians whipping ass?

Most people don't even acknowledge the domestic violence women commit, and are only focused on men.

You don't see why two women fighting each other or two men fighting each other isn't as wide of a concern as a man beating the shit out of a woman?

I'm not saying it's ok but but it's disingenuous to suggest there's some kind of conspiracy against men.

You don't see why two women fighting each other or two men fighting each other isn't as wide of a concern as a man beating the shit out of a woman?

I'm not saying it's ok but but it's disingenuous to suggest there's some kind of conspiracy against men.

I don't know if I'd use the term conspiracy, but there is a problem when domestic violence is painted as a "man" problem despite the fact that it's present even when no men are in the picture. I would think that if you actually wanted to tackle the issue, people would stop spreading a false narrative since that's counterproductive.

Maybe we need to establish weight classes or something because I'm wondering at what point is it domestic abuse as opposed to just two chicks shooting a fair one.

Back