Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ll just say if you enjoyed the original this one’s a no brainer, much more refined in combat, skill trees and weapons.
storylines decent so far, only bit that annoyed me was the tutorial phase but that’s a given in any game.

maps huge and a lot more vertical inclined than original which was a lot more traversing flat areas with low accessibility to most mountains etc. climbing is a lot more accessible and fall damage is more suited to this game as I hated dying from small falls the original.

also the graphics are incredible, as to be expected.

also prefer the crafting/upgrade system and how it’s altered.

I had ordered from Best Buy and FedEx hasn't updated the status yet. I called FedEx and they told me they hadn't even printed out a label yet.

I just copped from PSN instead. I'm a download half of this tonight and the rest tomorrow morning.

I just started it up recently.

Forgot how to shoot and what to aim at and got my ass kicked twice by the first machine lol
I didn't know there was going to be a companion. Hopefully that doesn't last long. I liked her being solo

Looks great on PS5

He dips in and outta the story, done my first cauldron last night under levelled, was fairly easy. Done all side quests up to where I am so gotta continue with main story, looks like Varl might get some pussy soon.

Back