Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homosexuality: Maybe She's Born with it, Maybe its learned...

I think it's both, I belive it's a psychological disorder, similar to body dysmorphia.
Or it can be learned.
My 19 year old niece is going through the later, she was molested by her friends older brother when she was young and she's a basketball player, which is heavy in the dyking. So combine past traumatic experience with who you associate with and the path is very hard to divert from.

Both, i'll explain in the morning.
tenor.gif

Do you think people are born homosexual or its a learned behavior?

I'll have to find it, but a recent survey revealed that a huge percentage of adult homosexual males were raped or molested by an older male as children or were introduced to it by an older child they knew.

Whether they like to admit it or not, that shit shaped their sexual tastes later in life. My being accosted by so many older women as a child and teenager had me dating older broads almost exclusively for years so I can definitely see how that works.

almost a year later, and Goldie never came back....smh

Damn so you telling me that niggas are being mindbroken and form cocklust

How could you be born something you know nothing about it as a baby? Your environment as a massive learning experience, that's why the first 17-18 years are pivotal because the people raising you around their world will influence you to either follow that path or using the education you used in the outside world choose to go a separate path.

Back