Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homeless man puts clown in check for clout chasing

This reminds me when during the George floyd protests some Instagram broad pulled up on a dude boarding up a bizness. And she asked if she could hold the hammer n the nail to pretend to be helping....smh that's jus the world we live in. Every thing is a hustle.

but frfr, i hope this goes viral and someone who knows dude irl reaches out and gives him some assistance or helps him get back on his feet.

Shit didn't look real to me.

Call it fucked up, wack or whatever but it's the world we all live in regardless of if you would personally do it or not.

Some years ago a young nigga told me to him and his friends that I must have something to hide since I don't have social media accounts.

To this day I don't have instagram or facebook. I don't see the purpose of it for me. I don't share my business with people and I see, call and text all the people I want to do that with.

Shit didn't look real to me.

Call it fucked up, wack or whatever but it's the world we all live in regardless of if you would personally do it or not.

Some years ago a young nigga to me to his friends that I must have something to hide since I don't have social media accounts.

To this day I don't have instagram or facebook. I don't see the purpose of it for me. I don't share my business with people and I see, call and text all the people I want to do that with.
I didn’t want to be that dude. But dude pants clean as fuck.

I just figured he hept them clean or he was new in the game

I didn’t want to be that dude. But dude pants clean as fuck.

I just figured he hept them clean or he was new in the game
There many homeless people with clean clothing over here just means they can get a room for the night doesn't mean they have permanent residence

Not saying you can’t be clean....it’s just something that stood out.

My dad always said we are creatures of habit. Look at the shoes. That tells you everything.
I don't believe that a accurate method to judge someone situation.

That just says if you are homeless you have to look dirty and poorly kept to get any sympathy or support.

Many homeless charities only accept new clothing (rightfully so) I have bought homeless people new things etc.

I don't believe that a accurate method to judge someone situation.

That just says if you are homeless you have to look dirty and poorly kept to get any sympathy or support.

Many homeless charities only accept new clothing (rightfully so) I have bought homeless people new things etc.
You gonna leave me the f alone

If you gotta question the authenticity, then that alone let's you know this shit is very likely.

People are trash

On one hand, I can understand his anger.

He's probably been hiding his situation from people closest to him and was afraid they might find out about it if the video got posted online.

On the other hand however, speaking for myself, if I'm that bad off...........and somebody comes along with pizza and money???

Clay Davis shit clip.gif

Clay Davis I'll take anybody's money clip.gif

Back