Homegrown just testing the waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bi-Polar responses to the post seem to create a negative vibe. One minute it's "what's the point of you posting" if they not nudes. Post nudes then it's "Man this is Weird". That was why the thread title was "Testing the Waters". To get the mentally of the board. Now that I know how you guys vibe, I'm good.

lawd

there were a few things wrong with your vague post fam, but you know what....this not my hill

It's Homegrown. It's not meant to have a face or name, just content.
well tbh, there are quite a few homegrown threads on here that do very well

all im saying is, you make a very vague post to, as you put it "test the waters" and nigs nigged and now you seem to be upset.

Some threads do numbers, some threads do jokes, and some do both

if you letting some of these jokes deter you from posting, then you right, this might not be the spot for you, but if you gonna stick around, you gon learn quick who the characters are.

"we all have a role to play"
-me

Reactions: IP360
I think this could have worked out better had he just tested the waters by viewing a few other threads....

But germs seemed to like it..... This ain't my forum or my hill tho... y'all got it

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
The first orginal thread in here all year and the shit was too "out there" for yall. Theres a thread in here titled "cardi Bs butthole"..deadass
so glad i didnt see this

48942666282_40fba2737c.jpg

lol...hilarious
More please

Reactions: ImaInfluenza
Status
Not open for further replies.