Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Home Videos

Nice didnt even hear about this I'll check it out today
Me either. Prolly dont help hes not on social media.

I had to Google after i was watchin Neal Brenen on Joe Rogan Pod and he mentioned Jerrod just came out on his hbo special

Is the show good?

Was gonna check it tonite maybe
It's only one episode in, its ok. It's not super funny has a lot of serious moments. Really it's just him talking to different folks in his family or old neighborhood about different social issues. Talks to his mom about sexuality. Talks to some little girl about being black girl in school. Talks to some older ladies about if you can still be about black love even though you date someone outside the race.

They riff in the conversations too, so theres a few chuckles but I wouldn't go into it expecting to laugh a lot. It's more of a social discussion type of show. Will check out a couple more episodes but not a groundbreaking show or anything. Interesting perspectives on things tho

Yea. I read that in a article online. From how they told it, i wasnt sure if he was jokin or not.
Nah he was having a honest conversation. He says it then the mom has a brief surprised look then shes basically like "well, you do you, but I'm straight." And they just continue on the convo. Gaaaaaaaaaaaay

Back