Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOLLOW DA DON VS TAY ROC SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE

Classic battle
I'm a hollow stan but blood delivered

Tay owns that crowd tho. If he has a dry spot they stfu and listen anyways till he says something hot everyone else gets boo'd.

Second half of hollows second and his 3rd
:clawd2:

I didn't een give tay the second.
Bout to rewatch

To me it comes down to the 1st. Roc easily took the 2nd round, it aint even close. That's how I feel about Hollow's 3rd. After 1st watch, Im edging the battle to Roc, but really, it's a draw.

To me it comes down to the 1st. Roc easily took the 2nd round, it aint even close. That's how I feel about Hollow's 3rd. After 1st watch, Im edging the battle to Roc, but really, it's a draw.

I feel the same. The first is the deciding round. I dont want to say Roc won, but i kind of feel his first was better. As always he has great energy and delivery. Didnt have my mind blown at all though. Cool battle

Hating ass crowd tho
Hollow can be corny but even that "pick con tay" rebuttal was fire....dont ask me how

This the best I ever seen roc. That seat belt line...*stank face*
It reminded me of the tori doe "tryna change the channel and the remote not working" bar

With that said I gave it to hollow but idr how I broke it out by round...something in me won't let me give tay tay a W lol

Lmaoo yall STILL sleepin on Roc? I give the edge the battle to Roc, not mad at someone saying Hollow edged it tho.

I've been tellin yall for years Roc was nice lol

Back