Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOH 101

'k';,
What da hayle movie is this?? Nigga said "Sarah, get back in dis bed, getcha ass back in dis bed," lmaoooo

I seen that shit before but forgot the name, bout to find out in a min

IMG_3301.PNG

My pro blackness won't allow me to be entertained by shit like this. These the type of movies and content that influenced a lot of young black men back in the day into becoming "Rolling Stones" and non existent fathers. That set up destruction for our community for years to come.

But y'all go right ahead

:ainttrippin:

View attachment 10787

My pro blackness won't allow me to be entertained by shit like this. These the type of movies and content that influenced a lot of young black men back in the day into becoming "Rolling Stones" and non existent fathers. That set up destruction for our community for years to come.

But y'all go right ahead

u dont make a good thinker fam

That shit funny till the only time ya pops call u is on holidays and birthdays to promise shit that ain't gone come through on. And ya moms can't understand cause she ain't a man, and the streets raise you move militant wit a gun in ya hand.

That shit funny till the only time ya pops call u is on holidays and birthdays to promise shit that ain't gone come through on. And ya moms can't understand cause she ain't a man, and the streets raise you move militant wit a gun in ya hand.
You making this too deep sir.

I didn't get any of that from watching that video.

View attachment 10787

But y'all go right ahead

You know what I'm actually going to agree with you. It's shit like that that have the young brothers being disrespectful to the sista's that's still going on today. Those blaxploitation flicks stereotyped blacks into that role and niggas gravitated right toward it.

You making this too deep sir.

I didn't get any of that from watching that video.
You ain't looking at it deep enough..same fuckas that find this shit hilarious

Is the same fuckas that catch feelings when Quentin Tarantino got niggaz in his movies doing nigga shit and saying nigga..it ain't funny then when u can see on the surface that a white man banking off some jiggabo bullshit..

Nah, u just filt wit so much progressive liberal bullshit that u don't recognize a reality that ain't censored wit ya PC nonsense
huh? but u the one saying a humorous clip with with no racist or anti-black statements contradicts your pro-blackness

Chapter 2 in When Tryna Be Profound Fails.

huh? but u the one saying a humorous clip with with no racist or anti-black statements contradicts your pro-blackness

Chapter 2 in When Tryna Be Profound Fails.
I ain't even talking to u no more about this

It ain't worth my brain power..u lost in da sauce

I likes u, I fucks wit u,..

But u playin wit it..I'm deadass
IMG_3904.GIF

You ain't looking at it deep enough..same fuckas that find this shit hilarious

Is the same fuckas that catch feelings when Quentin Tarantino got niggaz in his movies doing nigga shit and saying nigga..it ain't funny then when u can see on the surface that a white man banking off some jiggabo bullshit..

Oh ok. This doesn't apply to me.

IMG_3877.GIF
It's take too long to deprogrammed u before I could learn u sumthin duke ..

See what u fail to realize is that not everything is only due to systemic racism.

That progressive shit u follow teaches that blame can not be held on the victim cause the victim is the victim and being the victim removes all control from actions because u are the victim.

See, all they have to do is get u to lay down and relinquish control before ur allowed to get raped force free..

But u ain't ready for that convo b..u ain't ready for an alternative reality realer than the one u see right now. U too logical but what happens when the logic of flawed?

Specially if ur whole existence is built on that logic, if that logic is fake, do u..the u u know..do u exist..u ain't ready for the depths shit like this can take u..when u can awaken..woke

Not no hashtag, not no alcoholite of some...some, some MLK knock off. But woke, awoken to the harsh realities of failure and pain that make u appreciate every gain like it's too good for u

Nah b

Back