Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Kevin Love

HOF or FOH: Kevin Love

• Total voters
Yeah but are you gonna discredit everything before that?

Also the past 4 years he still averaged 14 and 8 in way less games/mins because of health and the Cavs’ situation

Still has 13k points and 8k rebounds with career averages of 17 and 11 (which blows a lot of guys out the water)

A ring and a few gold medals with multiple all nba selections and all star selections with great averages ain’t enough?
Ehhhh

He's gonna play 3 or 4 years riding the bench before he washes out of the league. That would be 7, 8 year of trash play.

Do players get in based on HALF their career? Has that precedent been set yet? If so, yea let him in. But if HOF is based on your entire body of work I'd say foh, he played his way out of contention imo

Ehhhh

He's gonna play 3 or 4 years riding the bench before he washes out of the league. That would be 7, 8 year of trash play.

Do players get in based on HALF their career? Has that precedent been set yet? If so, yea let him in. But if HOF is based on your entire body of work I'd say foh, he played his way out of contention imo
AD for example is a HOF player already and half his career is over

if he didn’t play a game after this he still makes the hall

you can’t play your way out of contention for the hall imo once you reach good enough to get to the hall

😬,man that's tough,Rasheed was more versatile than Love,Sheed could play in the low post and make perimeter shots and he's a much better defender than Love. I'd probably take Sheed over Love if I'm building a team.
That was a troll question

Back