Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: John Wall

HOF or FOH: John Wall

• Total voters
I literally dropped a resume for CP3 at 31 better than folks that just got into the HOF

You just wanna be right so bad when it comes to this

Take the L and bow out gracefully
I’m off the Chris Paul thing

you can’t tell me that you know for sure he won’t be a hall of famer

He ain’t one anymore. So there’s that.

but don’t pivot away from this CP3 vs Wall at 31 comparison
The Chris Paul/wall conversation isn’t what the thread is about. I already said no to both at 31 there’s nothing else there

if you gonna dodge me saying you don’t know for sure that’s cool there’s really nothing else to say

Too early for this thread for him

right now it’s no but he’s only 31 and could have about 4-5 years of solid play left and he could potentially win a ring or get another all nba selection or two more all star appearances

no way to know

I think the assumption is that it's a wrap for JW. And I dunno if it's a wrap yet. But I think it's enough off a wrap to decide on HOF or FOH. Nothing that happens in his career moving forward with sway anything.

His current resume is pretty much the resume the nigga is gonna have.

Nope. Had he and the Wiz kept that momentum after losing to the Celtics in the playoffs a few years ago it would of been possible… but naw. Damn shame too Wall was my guy.

I'm gonna say no. I don't think John Wall was ever a top 5 PG in the league. Only one All-NBA and that was 3rd team. No real playoff success. Not many meaningful individual awards. Etc etc etc.

I think the assumption is that it's a wrap for JW. And I dunno if it's a wrap yet. But I think it's enough off a wrap to decide on HOF or FOH. Nothing that happens in his career moving forward with sway anything.

His current resume is pretty much the resume the nigga is gonna have.
It’s possible and I’m inclined to agree

i just can’t 100% write him off

i feel like the thread would have to be made in 4-5 years to really give this thread the legs it needs

If he can make 2-3 All-NBA seasons, a possible MVP season, and a ring, trust me....those 4 years could very well do it.

It more than likely won't happen, but it's worth saying.

WTF makes y'all think it's even remotely possible.

That nigga wasn't anywhere close to the bold with good knees.

The Bullets/Wizards Ring of Honor ain't that difficult to get into.
Aye the disrespect. Caron Butler, Agent Zero, Brendan Haywood (big softie), Antawn Jamison, Rod Strickland, Rip Hamilton, Larry Hughes, are some of my favorite players

Back