Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Deron Williams

HOF or FOH: Deron Williams

• Total voters
Bmqf0AUIMAAD80b.jpg

2 gold medals
Multiple all star
Was considered the best at his position for a few years
Led his team to the playoffs past the first and I believe second round a few times

Crawford is a good bench player who scores inefficiently who has been bad the past 3-4 years

2 gold medals
Multiple all star
Was considered the best at his position for a few years
Led his team to the playoffs past the first and I believe second round a few times

Crawford is a good bench player who scores inefficiently who has been bad the past 3-4 years
Deron had a higher peak than Crawford but Crawford remained steady throughout his whole career. Damn shame we’re discussing these two in this context.

Deron had a higher peak than Crawford but Crawford remained steady throughout his whole career. Damn shame we’re discussing these two in this context.
Crawford decided to play like a good 6 years more than Deron as far as age

Deron if he didn’t retire could still give 10 and 5 a night if he wanted to

Crawford left no mark on the league except a dribble move and some six man awards

Crawford decided to play like a good 6 years more than Deron as far as age

Deron if he didn’t retire could still give 10 and 5 a night if he wanted to

Crawford left no mark on the league except a dribble move and some six man awards
Deron was lazy and didn’t give a fuck. I doubt he could do that at this point. But I bet Crawford can though...

Deron was lazy and didn’t give a fuck. I doubt he could do that at this point. But I bet Crawford can though...
Has nothing to do with being a HOF worthy player though is just saying Deron’s stats would be better if he wanted to put up empty stats for 4 seasons like crawford

Dope start, trash finish. Nah. Hall of fame is somewhere he can't go.

For 2-3 year period he was the best pg in the game tho.

Back