Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Darren Sproles

HOF or FOH: Darren Sproles

• Total voters
Damn I wish these thread titles were searchable (HOF FOH is too short), so I could see who people are letting in. Some of yall are putting together a HOF team that wouldn't be a SB favorite.

@5th Letter you made any of these for receivers?

Dez Bryant off the top of my head

Im just trying to figure out these HOF rosters, so I was seeing who else you had them for.

We got Vick at QB, Sproles in the backfield, and Dez out wide so far. That sound especially scary to y'all so far? Hell naw, Haha. Buncha dudes with about 2 or so good seasons under their belt throughout their whole career.

Stop trying to water down the HOF and click FOH.

Edit: Scratch Dez. He was FOH by a landslide.

Last edited:
Dez was TD machine at one point. Injuries stopped him

He played less games than J. Jones and stil got like 15 more TDs.

Dez was TD machine at one point. Injuries stopped him

Injuries definitely hurt him.

But bottom line is he had 3 good years in his career. Vick had about the same, and Sproles probably had less. These dudes aren't HOF'ers. People are too generous with calling people HOF'ers.

Im just trying to figure out these HOF rosters, so I was seeing who else you had them for.

We got Vick at QB, Sproles in the backfield, and Dez out wide so far. That sound especially scary to y'all so far? Hell naw, Haha. Buncha dudes with about 2 or so good seasons under their belt throughout their whole career.

Stop trying to water down the HOF and click FOH.

Edit: Scratch Dez. He was FOH by a landslide.
I forgot that I made a thread for Ricky Watters.

Back