2010/11 Rookie of The Year
6X All Star
3X NBA 2nd Team
2X NBA 3rd Team
19.0 PPG
8.0 RPG
4.0 APG
14,513 Points Scored

Blake Griffin was a better player than Michael Cooper.
I can’t say for certain cause I didn’t see Michael cooper play. I find it odd that he’s the player you choose to call out for being in the hall of fame considering…

8X All Defensive team
87 DPOY
5X champion

Clearly he’s one of the best defensive players of his era.

I can’t say for certain cause I didn’t see Michael cooper play. I find it odd that he’s the player you choose to call out for being in the hall of fame considering…

8X All Defensive team
87 DPOY
5X champion

Clearly he’s one of the best defensive players of his era.
Cooper just got in this year I believe. I didn’t see him play either but from what I’ve seen he was a role player.

I seen Coop play. He was a great defensive player. Had range on his jumper and would kill you on the fast break with his speed and jumping ability.

A fourth option on offense but that has a lot to do with the Lakers being so stacked.

I wouldn't really say which player is better but I would say Cooper's role for the Lakers was more important than Blake's role for the Clippers.

That being said. If I had a vote, I would not vote him or Blake in the HOF.

When I think of Blake, I remember the dunks.

I remember Z-Bo bullying him in the playoffs.

I remember the suspect jumper.

I remember all the injuries.

So basically he will be remembered for his highlights. If that's it then we might as well let Jamal Crawford in too. He had great highlights also.

The 4th option was more important than the number 1/2 option?
Imo his defense and timely shots outweigh Blake's offense. It's really hard to explain if you're not familiar with that era. Blake's era had many scorers but Imo Coop's era had a handful of guys playing a 3 and D style game and the Lakers held that advantage on teams bcuz of it.

Back