Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Alex Smith

HOF or FOH: Alex Smith

• Total voters
1 of my favorite players for a bunch of non football reasons, and someone who was sabotaged by the niners time and time again. But fuck outta here lol

200.gif

1 of my favorite players for a bunch of non football reasons, and someone who was sabotaged by the niners time and time again. But fuck outta here lol
How was he sabotaged?

I recall the 9ers being built to win when all they needed to do was draft Aaron Rodgers but instead they drafted Alex Smith and he shit the bed til Harbaugh came

How was he sabotaged?

I recall the 9ers being built to win when all they needed to do was draft Aaron Rodgers but instead they drafted Alex Smith and he shit the bed til Harbaugh came
His coach openly feuded with him and told the media he wasn't tough for not playing through a shoulder injury. So he came back early and fucked it up even worse, permanently sapping him of his arm strength.

That and changing the offensive system every single year---he had 9 different coordinators in his first 7 years---it was a shit show and an organizational failure from top to bottom.

Yeah it was disfunction his first few years in SF, but the fact that once, not one but two, teams got better situations they was looking to replace him.

Back