Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hitting Rock Bottom: How you gonna pick ya'self up

Nah, Aquarius. Why Capricorn though, lol?
You’ve contemplated it happening, put yourself into a position where if and when it happens at least financially you’ll be solid. You assessed you commodities..

Family?…you mean

1659920331849.gif
Untapped Opportunities ..

Lol..it’s just a very logical and methodical thought process,..but I can see it coming from an Aquarius too..

You’ve contemplated it happening, put yourself into a position where if and when it happens at least financially you’ll be solid. You assessed you commodities..

Family?…you mean

View attachment 901151
Untapped Opportunities ..

Lol..it’s just a very logical and methodical thought process,..but I can see it coming from an Aquarius too..
Oh yeah, I overthink almost implausible scenarios all the time. Plus I came from struggle so I know how easy it is to fall back into that position.

I got mad church family that I see more than my real family (outside wife/kids)… they have our backs no matter what so I’m good

Why?

Clearly that man handles confrontation much more aggressively than any of us have time or energy for 🤷🏿‍♂️

But sure, you go poke that bear 😕

Aye he could've been asked AZTG himself...but opted to let someone else do it. Mryounggun didn't want that smoke.

Lol!

heap-flour-on-white-background-260nw-745853782.jpg

pyr_originals_1pt_rnd_meas_cup_6pk_6001075.jpg

By that same time next year. I'm back to
make-it.gif

Last edited:
Been there multiplw timea but the worst was 07-09. Shit was Barkley turrble. It was rough but my faith in God got me thru and on to way bigger and way better things. I just had to endure.

Now Im too old and too done with the bs and got too many mouths to feed. Life jams me up like that now and Im puttin these guns to work on them flossy D boys in the hood. Niggas gon come up off them carti's

Been there multiplw timea but the worst was 07-09. Shit was Barkley turrble. It was rough but my faith in God got me thru and on to way bigger and way better things. I just had to endure.

Now Im too old and too done with the bs and got too many mouths to feed. Life jams me up like that now and Im puttin these guns to work on them flossy D boys in the hood. Niggas gon come up off them carti's

I can't even say that I blame you. Sliding a few pairs of buffs to a pawn shop might set you straight for a minute.

I remember them days. Pawned my damn SNES for a for some money just to get by for the week. Smh.

I've pawned a bunch of shit just to get by for a few days or a week or so. I hate doing that shit.

Pretty much every time we got into a jam while out here in Vegas I wound up selling off whatever recording gear I had at the time.

As someone who hit "rock bottom" (in my mind it was). You have to realize that quitting and giving up is a luxury. That no one should be able to afford. Once you change that mindset and realize that yeah I fucked up but it's never over you getcho goofy ass up and keep pushing.

I know sounds easy and you know what it is. The "hard" part is actually doing it. For every woe is me that you think you're going through you're blessed to see the next day to change your circumstances.

Back