Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hit songs that used to get played a lot that you don’t really hear anymore.

I mean not to me personally, I'll still play them but you used to hear them on the radio all the time over here (and mtv etc) but Ive not heard them ages... The few times I do happen to find myself listening the radio theyre never on...
I sometimes hear the radio at my job and YES, these two songs get played quite often.

I’m sick of ‘em!😆

Hard knock Life

That's probably Jay Z's most popular song but I haven't heard it in over a decade.

That's for a very specific reason, he got canceled. His music would have never died out naturally

Been a long time since I herd an R Kelly song on the radio. Usually the singles from 12Play are on rotation at a regular basis prior to the unpleasantness.

This group was ONE & DONE.

Loved this song.

Don’t know what happened to them and I NEVER hear this song anywhere anymore.

I mean not to me personally, I'll still play them but you used to hear them on the radio all the time over here (and mtv etc) but Ive not heard them ages... The few times I do happen to find myself listening the radio theyre never on...
Both still actively played on capital xtra reloaded and the kisstory playlists, hear them multiple times daily with either station on.

Back