Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hit songs that used to get played a lot that you don’t really hear anymore.

Where do you consider everywhere? Mostly mainstream songs was not play in the street meanwhile hood track was. Thats the reason why Lox won against Dipset. Most of their shit was mainstream because of kid sound\beats and that shit. Meanwhile Lox didnt sell as much but hood niggas was blastin the shit in the streets

I heard that shit every summer until the entanglement

Now you mention it, maybe I havnt heard it since then...

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

We talking about classic songs that were popular for a year or two??? Like 'Thong Song' etc because thats like every hit tune... Or songs that were played for damn near 10-15 years like 'Gangstas Paradise' and 'Summertime' and so on???

These used to get mad play, not sure if its because I dont really listen to the radio or TV music videos now...

We talking about classic songs that were popular for a year or two??? Like 'Thong Song' etc because thats like every hit tune... Or songs that were played for damn near 10-15 years like 'Gangstas Paradise' and 'Summertime' and so on???

These used to get mad play, not sure if its because I dont really listen to the radio or TV music videos now...

Those songs still get play.

This doesn’t really get any play anymore but was huge that summer.

Those songs ain’t NEVER going away!

Back