Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hit it first?... What about now?

I wouldn't, now if I could repeat the way it happened then yes.

We were bombing each other up on the school bus. Had said something about her butt being small. We got off and she tried to kick me. I caught her leg and she fell. I felt bad and also wanted to explain to her Pop what happen, muthafucka is a huge guy. No parents home when we get there. She tries to check to see if she has any scratches on her inner leg due to the way she fell and she pulls her pants down. Now I'm looking on while seeing nice cheeks and she goes aint nothing flat back there. And we just went at it. Had me running over there as often as possible. Engaging the parents like the neighborhood good kid and pretending to leave. Hiding outside and having her let me in just to dive in.

She herself I found out was dealing with all kinds of shit family wise and I was an outlet and also became an add-on to it. This was late junior year in hs. But from what a mutual friend of ours is saying she still is now mentally and emotionally off with 3 kids. And she may be schizo, crazy coochie may be amazing but possibility of some wild shit in my life now is nothing I need

Last edited:
Hell nah.

That hefa the reason why I didn't enjoy head for a long azzz time

I already answered but yeah....thinking about it again there's one in particular I'd love to circle the block on one more time

"riight"

My first had a bf. I was just smashing because my hoop dreams ended and shit just happened. I wasn't anticipating having sex with her even when I did.

I wouldn't because I've done it already.

My first dih was terrible the first time and 5yrs after.

He learned nothing new, didn't build up his stamina, nothing.

After I showed off my acquired skills he had the nerve to say 'looks like I taught you well'

...Nigga couldn't teach breathing for dummies, foh...
You cold as ice. I don't know how ya'll go back to old dick. Old pussy for me is like playing NBA 2k5, it was great, in 2004. I don't feel the urge to do that ever again.

Back