Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey Bruh slide me a Heineken

you-got-me-gif-11.gif

Almost didn't catch that. Yeah racist af.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry.....tried to see it....nah lol

so im not wrong, are we mad about the beer being slid past 2 black people to the "lighter" woman?....who was about to drink that heavy/sugary wine?

please tell me if I missed something

I agree with Chance that they may be purposely setting shit up a certain way because it absolutely gets people talking right now....thats all everybody's waiting and watching for....if true, this is more-so trolling fake outragers and blog activists to me

never fucked with heineken and dont care about this shit either way tho

sorry.....tried to see it....nah lol

so im not wrong, are we mad about the beer being slid past 2 black people to the "lighter" woman?....who was about to drink that heavy/sugary wine?

please tell me if I missed something

I agree with Chance that they may be purposely setting shit up a certain way because it absolutely gets people talking right now....thats all everybody's waiting and watching for....if true, this is more-so trolling fake outragers and blog activists to me

never fucked with heineken and dont care about this shit either way tho

What you mentioned might not have been that bad on its own without the “sometimes lighter is better” tagline.

The Hall is always watching.. Chance

These people that put together this shit..do it because they think they are slick,funny and just dont care and yeah a part of it is the pub from it they will capitalize from it. Doesnt mean they shouldnt be called out.. it was all purposeful

What you mentioned might not have been that bad on its own without the “sometimes lighter is better” tagline.

yeah I get that...and again I see how and why they could be doing that on purpose

not your job, but how else do you word that? is there a better phrase to market your light beer to women? who mostly drink wine?

its so on the lines that its one of those things thats just gonna bother you if thats what you're worried about

I've seen the commercial several times and never thought that...now watching it in this thread its different

whatever the personal views are of the people that made this ad (and got approved) have nothing to do with running a company that big

if they felt like this would hurt them in any way profits wise, we wouldnt see it

on purpose or not its marketing

yeah I get that...and again I see how and why they could be doing that on purpose

not your job, but how else do you word that? is there a better phrase to market your light beer to women? who mostly drink wine?

its so on the lines that its one of those things thats just gonna bother you if thats what you're worried about

I've seen the commercial several times and never thought that...now watching it in this thread its different

whatever the personal views are of the people that made this ad (and got approved) have nothing to do with running a company that big

if they felt like this would hurt them in any way profits wise, we wouldnt see it

on purpose or not its marketing

I feel you but your 2nd paragraph, you really think there is only one tagline you can use to sell light beer? They most likely had thought of a dozen different taglines or more and chose that one. I was an advertising major so I know how that brainstorming process works.

“Drink the light way”

“Drink light, feel light”

Just a couple examples that would have caused no controversy as long as they didn’t have the image depicting black people as subpar. Even the line they used probably would have been ok without the image.

not my feelings on it I was just asking

it aint too many different ways to promote "light".... and yea the visual is what birthed the idea of them even talking about color....and not beer

drink the light way would have been a problem too if black people were some how shorted in the commercial

even here....I REALLY dont see the black people being depicted as "subpar"......I saw a man playing an instrument and a woman walking by wondering why this beer is strolling past lol.....the "white" lady looks confused as well but doesnt mind possibly drinking someone else's beer

i just noticed the 3rd black person tho.....thats definitely not random

It’s there if your predisposed to seeing it. Back in the early 80’s the US government leaked stories about chemtrails around the time they changed standards for fuel emissions from commercial jets and planes.

The hope was to lead astray conspiracy theorist that were on the verge of breaking something big, sort of low hanging fruit if you will. Beyond vehement denial, the truth is out there, for those willing to look beyond the obvious but not so obvious signs of misdirection.

It’s there if your predisposed to seeing it. Back in the early 80’s the US government leaked stories about chemtrails around the time they changed standards for fuel emissions from commercial jets and planes.

The hope was to lead astray conspiracy theorist that were on the verge of breaking something big, sort of low hanging fruit if you will. Beyond vehement denial, the truth is out there, for those willing to look beyond the obvious but not so obvious signs of misdirection.

giphy.gif

Back