Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey all got some news for u all

Starbucks

The new artist signed to Maybach Music Group Geezay 757 who formed a new group called Maybach Money Marchin with him as the rapper/emcee, Stew as the singer/vocalist, H-Rap as the producer/dj/manager, Khaleesi as the dancer/video model (she also keeps the spirit up in the camp by giving deep throat head to everyone when they want that). As i said Geezay 757's debut solo project Hardships coming out in summer, then the debut solo Stew project, then the debut group project. Then Geezay's debut album next year

He told me that Rick Ross is working on negotiating on him to get a sponsorship deal with Zara clothing

@Fazeem @5th Letter @Playmaker88 @Mooney @Moonbabe @Race Jones @Remedy @Kandy @MzKB @Black_Samson @Cain @loch2 @Ironman @BNE @LadyDu @Englishdude @Like_Water

Last edited:
Make sure everyone downloads Hardships when it comes out and watches the music videos on youtube

Worst Ways featuring Meek Mill gonna be such a smash hit

Now Geezay and the camp gonna get them exlusive Zara pieces like

A lot of people on the old board got Gee confused. Don't ever get it twisted he got humour, he charismatic, he can be comedic. But he a street ninja he always been trapping, repping his hood but now he doing positive living the dream

1. Hardships The Intro
2. Maybach Cruising
3. Bad Bae
4. Angles Freestyle
5. The Lane
6. Versace Freestyle
7. Ghetto Life Featuring Gun Play
8. 757 Follow Me Home
9. The Worst Ways featuring Meek Mill
10. Colombian Coca featuring Stew
11. Bank Rolls
12. 2pac Dance
13. Take Em 2 Church
15. Nandos
16. Newport Newz 2 Hackney featuring Asco, J-Spades, Kaos
17. Wing Stop featuring Pusha-T
18. Air Force 1's
19. Harlem World featuring Juelz Santana
20. Brixton Gang Capital featuring M-Dargg
21. Heaven featuring The Outlawz
22. Purple Kush and Hennessy

Your troll game is extra trash with this one love.

I'm not trolling it would be illogical because if i was then Hardships Mixtape won't be coming out this summer and i would be looking foolkish and silly

So i'm not trolling just wait till summer we 3 months away then u will see i was being truthful when the Mixtape comes out this summer

z.jpg

Geezay gonna get them exclusives

He ticks all boxes

Hooks
Flows
Bars
Production
Charisma
Swagger

Shout out to H-rap he doing a lot of work on the managment side of things

Back