Welcome To aBlackWeb

Herschel Walker Allegedly Implicated In 'Jaw-Dropping' $500K Fraud Scheme

It's convenient. This is why he referred to it as a high-tech lynching.

This is not a coincidence either.

It's not lynching or a witch-hunt - that's just the shit people say when they get caught. Are reporters not supposed to report stories that expose black political figures?

I mean - even trying to make this racial is a serious reach - plenty of corrupt white politicians get exposed and plenty of non-corrupt black ones don't.

It's not lynching or a witch-hunt - that's just the shit people say when they get caught. Are reporters not supposed to report stories that expose black political figures?

I mean - even trying to make this racial is a serious reach - plenty of corrupt white politicians get exposed and plenty of non-corrupt black ones don't.
If you can't see the correlation. I don't know what to tell you

So BM being punished for crimes at higher rate and sentencing being more severe compared to white people is also just a coincidence and justified. Gotcha!

Of course there are two justice systems. Of course black people are overly policed and overly charged for the same charges.

But this is an exercise in connecting dots that aren't there. Gillum was only exposed after he lost (same as Trump) and only once those pictures came up of him being fucked up on drugs.

Clarence and Hershel are currently ensnared in the same kind of finance investigations that Trump and Biden are. And the investigations are further justified because they are clearly guilty.

It's a hard argument to make that it's either politically or racially motivated, when white folks across pretty lines are being looked at for the same types of things.

Of course there are two justice systems. Of course black people are overly policed and overly charged for the same charges.

But this is an exercise in connecting dots that aren't there. Gillum was only exposed after he lost (same as Trump) and only once those pictures came up of him being fucked up on drugs.

Clarence and Hershel are currently ensnared in the same kind of finance investigations that Trump and Biden are. And the investigations are further justified because they are clearly guilty.

It's a hard argument to make that it's either politically or racially motivated, when white folks across pretty lines are being looked at for the same types of things.
It's hard to rebut when clearly you do not know all the facts.

If you think the attack on Gillum was just after his gubernatorial race, then you don't know his story. This started when he was Mayor of Tallahassee.

It appears you're not informed. This
point makes your moot and makes me question why it's important to defend racism.

The only case you are aware of slightly is Hershel and your comparison to two 80 year old white men who obtained the highest elected office is really off basis.

So I won't debate but advise you to read more on politics and form your opinion based off research and not MSM talking points.

Back