Welcome To aBlackWeb

Herman Cain passes away due to complications from the Wuhan virus

Depends on the person. But for the sake of this thread I don't have anything nice to say so I'll keep my comments to myself.

I will say this though. People who don't wear masks are selfish as shit. They don't care about anyone close to them.
This is where I'm going also with him aligning himself with his political party/career over his people

I'll be the first to acknowledge I haven't done my homework about the man to the point where I can confidently say I don't like him, but nothing that I've seen about him paints him in a positive light

This is where I'm going also with him aligning himself with his political party/career over his people

I'll be the first to acknowledge I haven't done my homework about the man to the point where I can confidently say I don't like him, but nothing that I've seen about him paints him in a positive light
I can be honest also and say idk everything he did but any time his name was brought up or seeing him speak I just didn't like it. Even before his support of Trump, I knew he wasn't on "our" side.
These are the "black" friends racist white people say they have.

345aece6264de017bfd12d9162a07efc.gif
I'm pissed that i laughed at this...ya'll are fkin DUMB bruh

It's not that they're defiant it's just that they're mindless followers. Sheep. If their cult leader was pro masks then they would be masked up like whoa

Sidebar: for being a billionaire businessman trump really dropped the ball on making Maga masks. He could've capitalized instead of pretending the virus is a hoax

Well for starters he's not a billionaire and never has been one. He's also not a smart man and has a virtually no business acumen.

Back