Welcome To aBlackWeb

Caught it at red box this week. Shit is kinda a slow burn but the latter half was creepy AF. Dope horror flick that touched on an interesting topic

Lil white girl cut that pigeons head off and went back to eating her granola bar like it wasn't shit.
I might have to write a play by play as I'm watching. Been a minute.

So far. This poor lil ugly girl surrounded by some ain't shit folk. Wow. Momma ain't shit, big bro ain't shit. Father to be determined.

Oh did this nigga just...
She dead right?
My guy really just drove off real slow like.
Oh you just gonna lay down and think about it huh?

Fuck man... Guess I woulda drove off slow and laid down too. Lol. I ain't think her head came clean off like that. Talk about fucking foreshadowing tho. Sheesh.

When's the scary part? Shit just sad af.

Yeah this bitch crazy af. Lmao. You really gonna make a diorama of your daughters death my nigga.

Can't tell if the pops got some underlying fuck nigga traits or he just stuck.

She really took it there? Shit... son took it even further. They both to blame for that lil girl dying.

Joan wildin too? All these white people crazy man.

Ok. Here we go. Hour and five mins to get here tho.

Yup. Once you open them gates...

Now that was a nightmare. Shit.

Let my wife try some bullshit like this. We're over. Foh.

Peter needs to stop acting like a bitch for real. It's disgusting.

Lmao. Even the dog like "shiiiiitttt my nigga"

Peter really needs to man up tho fr. Sick of him. I'd say just kill him already but it's not enough characters in the film.

Oh shit. Joan with the cac get out moment.

Damn nigga looked like he was having a whole stroke.

Stuck with all these fuck niggas. Poor guy. He gonna have to kill this bitch smh.

Clearly didn't see him combusting into flames and being burnt to death coming at all lol.

Lmaoooooo. She came out that lil space gunning.

I can understand not wanting to swing on mom's that's tough. But where yo phone at my nigga?

If he dies he dies. Nvm fuck nigga Pete is pretty resilient.

Oh it's just some old naked niggas Peter don't even worry about it bro.

Like now your done being scary??? Da fuck.

Dassit??

End seemed kinda rushed considering they spent a whole hour on character development.
Decent one watch. Not really scary but what is nowadays.

5225b292b6051a2bf0c41a5e44dba9d8bf743aa5.gifv

Back