Welcome To aBlackWeb

her naked selfies were posted online, Then she was arrested

Judith-Heard.jpg

Bill-Plympton-Carrot-Eye-Stab.gif

But really, is it so hard to understand WHY this is illegal?

We live in a country where the private exchange of money, goods, or services for sex between two consenting individuals is not only highly illegal, but in many states it comes with the harshest penalty in the western world: Sex offender registration.

Public non-sexual nudity, which is tolerated in much of the Western world, is also punished with sex offender registration in the majority of this country.

Women in this country had to fight to get the right to breastfeed their children in public without being charged with public indecency.

So something like this shouldn't even surprise anyone because it really falls in line with some of our own arcane laws.

But really, is it so hard to understand WHY this is illegal?

We live in a country where the private exchange of money, goods, or services for sex between two consenting individuals is not only highly illegal, but in many states it comes with the harshest penalty in the western world: Sex offender registration.

Public non-sexual nudity, which is tolerated in much of the Western world, is also punished with sex offender registration in the majority of this country.

Women in this country had to fight to get the right to breastfeed their children in public without being charged with public indecency.

So something like this shouldn't even surprise anyone because it really falls in line with some of our own arcane laws.

Well most non conservative people think this way too much

Personal accountability.

She wouldn't be in that position to begin with if she didn't choose to send someone explicit photos of herself.

Ok i dont think she dodging personal accountability. The shit should be private its not hard to understand.

It's wild that holding someone accountable for their actions is somehow wrong these days.

Where dis she dodge responsibility? I could see if she said it wasnt her. But im different i think certain shit needs to stay private like always. Either way i aint raising no daughters in Uganda or any place like it.

Ok i dont think she dodging personal accountability. The shit should be private its not hard to understand.

She already knew it was against the law to be sending nude pics of herself.

Since she chose to do it anyway, she has to accept the consequences of her actions.

in some of these places sex and the exploitation of it is top down they attack and ostracize women for being raped, some use it as a weapon of war.. whike evey place has laws lets not act like all laws are just

Back