Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henry Ruggs III, WR with LV Raiders, Sentenced 3 to 10 Years for Killing Driver of Vehicle Involved In Accident He Caused While Drunk Driving

Fam, he might never see the streets ever again. I was just telling my brother this earlier today; NV don't play with that shit. That's pretty much an automatic 25-to-life sentence out here.

Man what I know niggas who didn’t even do 5years for it he ain’t getting no 20years.

Dozens of people I know have told me about times they drove drunk and I didn’t demand for them to be jailed or treat them any differently

It’s tragic for all parties but I won’t be inconsistent

The dudes choice killed someone… this isn’t just “driving drunk and getting home”… and regardless of our feelings about this or that, there are laws… driving drunk is against the law… taking someone’s life is as well..

The dudes choice killed someone… this isn’t just “driving drunk and getting home”… and regardless of our feelings about this or that, there are laws… driving drunk is against the law… taking someone’s life is as well..

See my post above

I understand why he’s going to jail but I can still feel sympathy/empathy for dude

Back