Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

I LOVE SATURDAYS!! Especially when Tea is spilled all in my inbox about my ABW family. So which one of you are bouncing from inbox to inbox tryna make something stick:cont: I could just ask a MOD but I rather you just come clean yourself

I LOVE SATURDAYS!! Especially when Tea is spilled all in my inbox about my ABW family. So which one of you are bouncing from inbox to inbox tryna make something stick:cont: I could just ask a MOD but I rather you just come clean yourself

:ainttrippin:Me

Monica’s pregnant !!! Confirmed by Shannon

MonicaSoGone2.gif

stick as in talking shit about someone or stick as in getting play?

147CB74F-6B59-4FC9-BE37-D7095B827C3E.jpeg

Uh oh!! Gotti letting India know she doing too much on IG and now the girls are whispering. India haven’t been careful with her pictures and displaying locations lately. Lé Blawgs have picked up on this budding couples romantic international evenings together. India gotta chill and let the hoes speculate smh Somebody teach her game before it’s too late!!

Back