Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Tity Boi making fashion moves with Donatella’s old face makes me excited for this income tax check!!

2 Chainz X Versace Presents: Chain Reaction, this collaboration between the Fashion Icon and Atlanta’s Very Own Tauheed Epps debuted in Versace’s recent F/W 2018 Fashion Show. Not much word on when the shoes will touch down on your local hood nigga’s feet but I’ll make sure I keep you kids updated so you won’t be the only guy not wearing these immaculate shoes putting $10 in your tank.

View attachment 21985

View attachment 21986

*more pics on hypebeast IG*
Them shits ugly, just like them Balenciaga joints

Well lookie here :cont:

Guess which ABW member is lying about some info he/she have told on the boards. I just hope that this source is credible before I share this Crown Honey Tea to my ABW Family....

Well lookie here :cont:

Guess which ABW member is lying about some info he/she have told on the boards. I just hope that this source is credible before I share this Crown Honey Tea to my ABW Family....
see what had happened was......i was drinking and woke up and she was giving me head.....i didnt have sex with her....but if she rode me , i dont remember so in theory it aint cheating.

#metoo

you gotta say it in a way people have to guess but not a name,

or do yall do exposures here?

giphy.gif

I hear one of y’all babymomma is ugly in real life

FYI

I’m not running an exposurse thread because
1. This isn’t the IC
2. I’ve seen what those things have done to ppl and it’s not healthy
3. The story is always more entertaining than knowing Who ;)

Back