Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

It’s been a minute, sis :( I apologize....School and work had me a little busy this past week. I’ve brewed some green tea today for my new series:

Bag Secured
:paid:

20 year old, Denise Garcia is our first inductee into the Bag Secured Hall of Fame.

A NCAA soccer player, she’s studying at the prestigious Univ of California, Riverside. This first time mom isn’t some late night rendezvous, she’s been holding her mone...Lonzo down since high school. Don’t you just love a high school sweetheart story ❤️

Congrats to the newest BBB member but more importantly, congrats to our sis, Denise. You’ve played well, now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor :)

denise-garcia-hot-shots-09-480w.jpg

:ballin:

Jacques Webster’s mom ain’t raise no broke ass nigga. She gave him a few bands, our favorite Player’s Club quote from our Auntie Diamond and pushed him out the door. Our King rose above all you scamming ass, $5 on pump 2 ass, let me “hold yo car” Jody ass niggas and became this super producer/writer/rapper of Grand Hustle Ent.

But ya boy didn’t stop there...he dated the beautiful Justine Skyy while sucka ass Tyga groomed and paid for those surgeries to enhance the baby Jenner. When the swelling went down, Travis Scott swoped in and got her preggo! My muthafukin’ dawg studied the Blac Chyna’s
“How to get that Pu$$y Sponsored”
book and is now officially in the

Bag Secured Hall of Fame

ABW Tea:

This male ABW poster whose first name begins with C have some questionable behaviors that a few ladies on several forums discussed.

Im sitting here waiting for a email response, so I decided to go on IG. I see Snoop post this picture and I see Badu with some slick dumb shit. She be doing to much

2wogadx.png

Im sitting here waiting for a email response, so I decided to go on IG. I see Snoop post this picture and I see Badu with some slick dumb shit. She be doing to much

2wogadx.png

Gabby 45? Fuck is dwade doing?

I only ask because I don't recall her being preggo.

I won't pretend like I keep up with Russ or Ciara but I figured I'd at least know or remember she was preggo. It wasn't to insinuate she stepped out or anything

A quick google search after I posted that showed she had that baby in April. Congrats

I only ask because I don't recall her being preggo.

I won't pretend like I keep up with Russ or Ciara but I figured I'd at least know or remember she was preggo. It wasn't to insinuate she stepped out or anything

A quick google search after I posted that showed she had that baby in April. Congrats
LMAO

Where were you when she had that controversial photoshoot with her, baby future, and Russell naked?

LMAO

Where were you when she had that controversial photoshoot with her, baby future, and Russell naked?
How naked was she?

Wait, with baby future? These mofos disrespectful lmao

Back