Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Helldivers 2

Well. Can’t perform matchmaking cus of a developer issue, so playing solo, when I can get on as the server capacity is shit so always full as they underestimated player load.

Hard as fuck playing solo as still adjusting to the gameplay.

I agree with all this. They just gotta get they servers right. I couldn't even match up with randoms to run some shit.

They said they didn't expect it to catch on like it has and didn't anticipate all the players

This.

Everyone, including Sony slept on the game

Solo is manageable from levels 1 to 3(There are 9 difficultly levels) i unlocked them all and this game doesn't fuck around

This.

Everyone, including Sony slept on the game

Solo is manageable from levels 1 to 3(There are 9 difficultly levels) i unlocked them all and this game doesn't fuck around
Facts. I played and got to the easy difficulty. The Bugs were lightwork. Now them damn Robots? My lord.

Yea after getting into the game cycle, games entertaining and chaos at times, managing to find odd matchups now and then but solo is cool, just can’t get high rank rewards on my own cus I ain’t good enough to handle the hordes.

Went to check this out bet there ain't no demo so I can't gauge how well it'll run on my machine.

Is the shit really good?
Yeah its been fun so far. Not anything mind blowing. New concept of everyone working together around the globe to achieve a common goal. Took about 30 minutes for me to get into the game due to the servers. I know we're early into the year, but it'll be a GOTY contender. It's fun.

Yeah its been fun so far. Not anything mind blowing. New concept of everyone working together around the globe to achieve a common goal. Took about 30 minutes for me to get into the game due to the servers. I know we're early into the year, but it'll be a GOTY contender. It's fun.

Is there a first person perspective option? I'm not big on the 3rd person angle.

The game is pure fun with friends or randoms who communicate well. There is a great ping and call out system in place

I will upload more vids soon

Back