Welcome To aBlackWeb

Heart on my Sleeve (AI Drake/Weeknd)

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
I didn’t do my due diligence in checking if this was posted..but this is written by a guy on Tik Tok going by Ghostwriter..claims to have been a ghostwriter in the industry for years and put this out with AI performing as Drake and The Weeknd.

It’s blown up to over 10m+ listens/views/clicks. He also released it on Spotify. It’s been removed and his audio also was removed from his TT..

Idk how long it will last on YouTube but it’s wild to think that now writers can write these, have AI perform it and all the artist now has to do is memorize it for tours.

Labels trying to shut down everyone doing AI songs

29p9bk.jpg

You know Drake has good lawyers when he's the only Cash Money artist to never have any issues with dropping an album or getting paid.

The thought that everyone knows the formula to a good Drake song even better than maybe Drake himself is hilarious. We might get a good Drake album out of this.

:hahaha:
I give these dudes a lot of credit, their concepts and lyrics and flow sound like drakes. They're not just relying on the voice

Drake been in the game for 13,14 years now. I bet if you played him that song and told him it was one of his old songs he would believe it, and not remember recording it. Ghostface said someone played some action bronson for him and he thought it was his old forgotten shit

I give these dudes a lot of credit, their concepts and lyrics and flow sound like drakes. They're not just relying on the voice

Drake been in the game for 13,14 years now. I bet if you played him that song and told him it was one of his old songs he would believe it, and not remember recording it. Ghostface said someone played some action bronson for him and he thought it was his old forgotten shit

Facts. That's last song you posted sound just like some Drake shit. He don't really change shit up.

That Hulu Wu show gave me more appreciation for Rza. He was trying to change shit up with every effort. that's the only reason you can beat some shit like this. Outkast could beat it because every album from them sounded different. Mobb Deep would be fucked. As much as I loved them, they had a formula and never strayed from that shit.

Back