Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Hear Me Out Series(?) - Big K.R.I.T

I really fucked with K.R.I.T.

Like a lot. You couldn't tell me he wasn't next up. Since then tho...he been ehh to me. K.R.I.T is still one helluva a tape but I haven't been able to get into any project since that one

Like a lot. You couldn't tell me he wasn't next up. Since then tho...he been ehh to me. K.R.I.T is still one helluva a tape but I haven't been able to get into any project since that one
Go to listen to his last album all the way through.
For right now he won't get mentioned with the Drake, J. Cole and K. Dot. But best believe years from now people will appreciate what he did. Highly underrated.
As for me I'm happy to be a fan, because he speaks that real shit from the soul.
His last album was a culmination of everything he's ever dropped plus he got real personal on the second disk.
Also check his drop on Sway In The Morning.

Oh and this one

And this one

KRIT the truth. Man works hard at this craft and is better than 80% of the trash out now.

And here's why I didn't listen to his last album......I don't fuck with dbl discs. Never have, never will. Every dbl album I ever heard has been trash IMO or close enough to it

I don't doubt Krit skill, as an MC or as a producer, just failed to keep my attention.

Became a fan of this nigga when I heard Moon & Stars. I had a shitty 97 Deville at the time and when that nigga said "My digital dash" I was hooked

he flipped this dope alternative song and made it that much better

just one verse and a beat added......made that shit ride

Back