FEATURED Healthcare professionals are being urged to use the term “bonus hole” to avoid offending trans patients.

test
The Democrats brand of white supremacy is passive aggressive and condescending. The very definition of micro aggression. The republicans are more open about their disdain for black people.

You're mixing up democrats and republicans when in actuality you're talking about white american people in general. White americans as a whole are a racist organization. We all know that.

But when it comes to political parties and platforms things might get a little too subtle for those broad strokes.

You're mixing up democrats and republicans when in actuality you're talking about white american people in general. White americans as a whole are a racist organization. We all know that.

But when it comes to political parties and platforms things might get a little too subtle for those broad strokes.
I’m not mixing anything up. Not all white people are white supremacists.

Reactions: The Lonious Monk
Non binary
Cis gender
Pronouns
Etc

Were suggestions as well. Look at it now.
I have yet to hear anyone say anything like this in actual life. Only time I hear anyone use any of these terms it’s speaking on something they read online.

Reactions: SneakDZA
Bro, trans people are trying to invade woman spaces. Woman are going to get fed up and push back at some point. Are you going to stand with woman or tell them they tripping and push back?

Hilarious, because sooner or later dude's gonna have to pick a side............but he doesn't know which one to pick because he doesn't want to offend either one of them.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Hilarious, because sooner or later dude's gonna have to pick a side............but he doesn't know which one to pick because he doesn't want to offend either one of them.

View attachment 1131204

Lol that’s not my fight tho I’m not fighting over birthing holes. I really feel like that will never be something I have to deal with. Pronouns aren’t that serious cis gender ain’t that serious. You just dislike gays and feminism and liberal stuff

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
I’m just referring to the initial report of this “news” taken from one place and one place only

So it’s 10 pages of arguing under false pretenses
Wrong and whoever co-signs this.

You can’t refer to anything if the conversations break into something different. Therefore your first post has no legs

• Wack
Reactions: SeaSnake